Mechanical assembly work to order
Mechanical assembly department takes orders for work on:
- manufacturing of sheet metal parts up to 4 mm thick on the “Amada” piercing press and the “Bystronic” laser nesting machine;
- bending of sheet metal parts up to 4 mm thick and up to 2000 mm wide at an “Amada” CNC bending machine;
- injection molding of parts made of aluminum alloy AK-12 with the customer's molds (it is possible to manufacture attachments for casting as well);
- making hardware at an automatic cold upsetter;
- machining of milled parts made of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and plastics with overall dimensions up to 600 x 400 x 200 mm on CNC machining centers.