Manufacture of machining attachments
The toolroom offers services of machining attachments manufacturing:
- Blanking, bending, moulding, embossing dies, as well as those of combined action (cutting with punch). The maximum dimensions of a package are 200 x 200 x 250 mm.
- Stationary and block casting moulds, for details casting from thermoplastic materials and aluminium alloys. Maximum dimensions – 600 x 600 x 600 mm.
- Moulds for direct and injection pressing of parts made of reactoplastic materials.
- Devices and conductors of various designs. Maximum dimensions – 400 x 400 x 600 mm
The equipment is made according to the 7th - 8th tolerance grades on modern technology using high-precision foreign equipment produced by "Hermle" (Germany), "Sodick" (Japan), "Hauser" (Germany), "Ewag" (Switzerland), "Mikron" (Switzerland), and others:
- C30U high-speed machining centre produced by “Hermle” (pic. 1);
- AQ327 L wire-cutting machine with CNC produced by "Sodick" (pic. 2);
- AD3L electroeroerosion piercing machine with CNC produced by "Sodick" (pic. 3);
- WS11 universal sharpening machine tool produced by "Ewag" (pic. 4);
- WF3 coordinate milling machine produced by Mikron (pic. 5), and other equipment.
Designing of attachments according to the detail drawing or by sample is available.